Program Learning Outcomes
A student who graduates with an MA in Religion should be able to:
- Evaluate the primary literature, critical methodologies, and secondary literature of a specialized field of religious study.
- Utilize a foreign language relevant to one's chosen field of specialization.
- Competently illustrate the influence of other areas in the study of religion on one's chosen field of specialization.
- Communicate coherently in professionally competent written form (following a standard style guide) and in effective oral form on matters related to one's chosen field of specialization.
- Complete and defend a thesis documenting proficiency in all the desired outcomes listed above.