Message from the Student Health Center
Congratulations and Welcome to Pepperdine
The Student Health Center is staffed with Board Certified Physicians, a Nurse Practitioner, a Registered Dietitian, Registered Nurses, and Medical Assistants. We are here to serve your medical needs during your time as a student at Pepperdine. Our services include care for illness and injury, respiratory problems, women's and men's health, dermatology, immunizations, labs, in-house testing, nutrition, and massage therapy. In addition, the SHC offers specialized clinics such as flu vaccination, travel medicine, allergy, and STI/HIV testing. We are delighted you have joined our community and look forward to serving you on campus.
New Student Requirements - All Items Must be Completed by December 1, 2018
The SHC requires all submissions to be uploaded to our medical system by the deadline date. Please follow these steps:
- Go to the SHC Patient Portal, and log in with your Wavenet user ID and password for access.
- Click on Health History Forms.
- Complete the Health History Form (HHF).
- Once the HHF is completed, return to the Patient Portal and follow the steps below:
1. Click on the IMMUNIZATION tab.
2. Click ENTER DATES and enter the dates of your immunizations and/or lab tests for immunity to required vaccines.
3. Press the SUBMIT tab at the end of each section when it is completed.
4. Click on the UPLOAD tab, follow directions for submission of your Immunization Records.
Note: You MUST input immunization dates and/or lab tests for immunity in the Patient Portal in addition to uploading the required immunization documents.
The Student Health Center will administer immunizations during NSO; however, completing the above requirements before arriving on campus will help avoid delays in registering for your classes.