Visit the Fine Arts Division
The Fine Arts Recruitment Office invites all prospective students and their families to visit our picturesque campus in Malibu, California. Through these in-person experiences, you will gain a better appreciation for the opportunities that the Fine Arts Division has to offer.
Prospective students have the opportunity to see first hand all that our division has to offer in the disciplines of studio art, art history, music, and theatre arts. Visits include tours, sitting in on classes, and meetings with professors, and are provided throughout the school year and designated dates during the summer months.
Academic Year Visits
During the regular school year, we provide tours Monday through Friday between 9:00 am - 4:00 pm from September through April. We do not provide tours on weekends.
In order to schedule a visit, please follow the steps below:
- Visits must be requested at least two weeks prior to the day you plan on visiting. Visits requested after this time period will not be accommodated.
Fill out the Division Contact and Visit Request Form if you are interested in touring the Art, Art History, Music, or Theatre department. Please note that all fields must be completed.
- If you would like to schedule a Campus Tour and Information Session, please call the Admissions Office at 310-506-4392 or fill out their form online.
- For group tours or any additional requests, please contact the Fine Arts Recruitment Office at the phone and email listed below.
- Please note that classes and meetings with professors are subject to their availability.
During the summer, the Fine Arts Recruitment Office provides tours on Wednesdays between 9:00am to 11:00am from May through July.
To schedule a visit, please complete the following steps:
- Request your visit at least two weeks prior to the date you plan on visiting. Visits requested after this time period will not be accommodated.
- Fill out the Division Contact and Visit Request Form. All fields must be completed.
- Tours will be offered between 9:00am to 11:00am. Class visits and meetings with professors are subject to their availability, which are more limited during the summer.
- To schedule a campus tour, please contact Seaver Admission at 310-506-4392 or fill out their tour request form here.
Fine Arts Recruitment Office
24255 Pacific Coast Highway
Malibu, CA 90263-4462
310-506-4111 | firstname.lastname@example.org