Program Learning Outcomes
A successful graduate of the Cinematic Media Production MFA program will be able to:
- Define, practice, and analyze the art of cinematic storytelling in every phase of production.
- Articulate, apply, and critique the historic, ethical, social, and theoretical contexts of cinematic media.
- Identify, demonstrate, and evaluate proficiency in the aesthetic, technical, business, and legal aspects of production.
- Collaborate as a member of a creative team in leadership and service positions to meet defined project outcomes.
- Design and produce activities, projects, and portfolios suitable for professional careers.
- Integrate personal values in creative and practical endeavors.