Program Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the masters in accounting program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of, and the ability to apply, concepts of accounting practice and theory.
- Evaluate complex accounting problems from the perspective of multiple business disciplines and professional standards, then formulate, communicate, and defend recommendations to decision-makers based on those evaluations.
- Produce clearly written, concise business analyses, and deliver clear, well organized, persuasive oral presentations.
- Recognize the importance of diversity and integrate their unique cultural backgrounds with those of other students and with faculty members to develop effective interpersonal and group interactions.
- Analyze accounting situations in keeping with professional standards and moral values and recommend appropriate courses of action.