Alumni Reception with Rob Balucas ('99)
Sunday, September 17 from 11:30AM to 2:30PM
Sandbar Patio - Pepperdine University, Malibu Campus
Rob Balucas ('99) is participating in the Malibu Triathlon and wants to rally fellow alumni, families, and friends for a taco bar at our Malibu Campus!
Join us for a reception to reconnect with Rob and friends on Sunday, September 17, 2017 at 11:30AM. Kids are welcome!
If you want to cheer Rob on, here are some details to make it easy!
- The Malibu Triathlon is at Zuma Beach.
- The race starts at 7:00 AM – Aaron Jasper ('99) is doing the swim leg this year.
- They will transition from swim to bike (where you can see them and cheer) around 7:45 AM or so.
- Rob will be back around 9 AM, where you can cheer coming in on the bike and back out onto the run (in his racing wheelchair).
- Rob will be back to cross the finish line around 9:30 AM or so.
If you want to attend, parking will be a chore so plan to arrive well in advance of the times above or you'll miss out and all will be for not.
If you can only make the reception at Pepperdine, that's great! Please do!