If you have been notified by the Office of Admission that your application file is incomplete, check your WaveNet account to see what is missing from your "To Do List."
Here are a few links to help expedite the process in submitting your missing materials!
Recommendations: Send Electronically!
- Academic via the Common Application* or via the Pepperdine Web Form
- Personal via the Pepperdine Web Form
Official Transcripts: Via the Common App, Docufide, or hard copy mail**
Official Test Scores: Must be sent directly from the testing agency
- SAT I (866) 756-7346 (Pepperdine SAT Code Number: 4630)
- ACT (319) 337-1313 (Pepperdine ACT Code Number: 0373)
- TOEFL (609) 771-7100 (Pepperdine TOEFL Code Number: 4630)
*Please note: Make sure you have correctly assigned your school official(s) in the Common Application to your Pepperdine application. For further instructions on submitting your recommendation via the Common Application and assigning school officials, please view this instructional video!
**Not a postmarked deadline. Materials must be received by the Office of Admission by March 6, 2013 at 12:00 noon (PST).