Lorie J. Goodman
Associate Professor of English
Humanities/Teacher Education Division, Seaver College
- PhD, Humanities, University of Texas at Arlington
- MA, English, University of Texas at Arlington
- BA, English/Speech Communications, David Lipscomb College
- Dissertation: "Writing Elsewhere"
- Just Serving/Just Writing. Review of Writing the Community. Eds. Linda Adler-Kassner et al. Composition Studies 26.1 (Spring 1998): 59-71.
- Novak, Cynthia Cornell and Lorie J. Goodman. "Safe/r Contact Zones: The Call of Service Learning." The Writing Instructor 16.2 (Winter 1997): 65-77.
- Feeling Deaf and Dumb: The Costs of Literacy. Freshman English News 18.2 (Spring 1990): 27-30.
- Language Without Sound: Orality or Literacy of the Deaf and ASL. The Writing Instructor 8 (Winter 1989): 68-75.
- Defining Ourselves as Women (In the Profession). PRE/TEXT 9.3-4 (1988): 207-09. Reprint, P/T 10.1-2 (1989): 117-120.
- Editorial Board, Enculturation: An Electric Journal of Cultural Theories and Rhetorics
- Member, National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE)
- Evolving Theoretical Constructs in the Computer-Assisted Classroom
- Rhetoric/Composition and Critical Theory
- English Composition
- Critical Theory and Literary Research
- Writing Center Practicum
- Composition Theory and Research
- Writing and Technology
- Writing and Rhetoric Internship