Visiting Assistant Professor
Natural Science, Seaver College
- Ph.D., University of California Riverside, 2020
- Britton, J., Chow, Y.T., Chen, W., and Xing, Y., Recovery of a time-dependent bottom topography function from the shallow water equations via an adjoint approach, SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, in press.
- De, S., Britton, J., Reynolds, M., and Doostan, A., On transfer learning of neural networks using bi-fidelity data for uncertainty propagation, International Journal for Uncertainty Quantification, 10(6), 2020.
- Britton, J. and Xing, Y., Well-balanced discontinuous Galerkin methods for blood flow through arteries with man-at-eternal-rest and living-man equilibria, Computers & Fluids, 03 (2020), 104493.
- Britton, J. and Xing, Y., High order still-water and moving-water equilibria preserving discontinuous Galerkin methods for the Ripa model, Journal of Scientific Computing, 82, 30 (2020).
- Math 140: Calculus for Business and Economics
- Math 141: Probability, Linear Systems, and Multivariable Optimization