Meet the Faculty
William "Bill" Arnold
Visiting Assistant Professor of Business
- Ed.D Leadership/Organizational Behavior, Pepperdine University Malibu, California
- Masters in Hospital Administration, University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A., University of Washington Seattle, Washington
- Howard A. White Award for Teaching Excellence, 2014
- Authentic Leadership
- Integration of business practicalities with academic theory,
- Integrity/Ethics,Distinct competencies to develop next generation of global leaders
- Lifelong learning-understanding character/competence equipping to effectively lead self to lead others within today's changing global business dynamics
- Personal/Professional effectiveness in preparing for a life of service and working for the success of others
- "Service and the Millennial Business Student: The Motivating Influence of an E-Book Class Project", American Journal of Business Education, Jan. 2017.
- "Digital Pedagogy the Millennial Way: E-Book as a Course Project," Arnold, W.W. (Leader), 2017 International Conference on Education, San Diego.
- "Digital pedagogy the millennials' way: E-book as a course project", Journal of Instructional Pedagogy (November 2016).