Meet the Faculty
Skylar J. Rolf
Instructor of Management
- Ph.D. (In Progress, Ph.D. Candidate), University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- MBA (Leadership and Ethics Emphasis), John Brown University, 2011
- M.A., John Brown University, 2007
- B.S., Northwest Missouri State University, 2006
- Business Policy, Strategy, and Ethics
- Top Reviewer Award, Academy of Management- Public and Nonprofit Division, 2015
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Award, University of Nebraska College of Business Administration, 2016-2017
- Academy of Management
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Nonprofit Management and Leadership
- Strategic Leadership
- Schlachter, S., & Rolf, S. (2017). Using the IAT: How do Individuals Respond to Their Results?. International Journal of Social Research Methodology, 20(1), 77-92.
- Rolf, S. J., Schlachter, S.D., & Welbourne, T.M. (2016). Leading Sustainable Global Change from Within: The Case of Environmental Employee Resource Groups. Employment Relations Today, 43(2), 17-23.
- Schlachter, S., Rolf, S.J., Welbourne, T. (Forthcoming). Employee Resource Groups: An Introduction, Review and Research Agenda. Personnel Review.