Meet the Faculty
Sharita Kyles Wilson, M.A.
Visiting Professor of Communication
- M.A., Speech Communication, University of Missouri, 1995
- B.A., Speech Communication, University of Missouri, 1990
- B.S., Secondary Education, University of Missouri, 1990
Sharita Wilson earned her M.A. and B.A. in speech communication as well as her B.S. in speech and drama secondary education from the University of Missouri. Sharita has taught courses in public speaking, media studies, and interpersonal communication at the University of Missouri, the University of Memphis, and at Southwest Tennessee Community College. She has extensive experience in entertainment public relations, events planning, and fundraising. She is also very devoted to two non-profit organizations in her hometown (St. Louis, MO) that provide college scholarships and support women's health.
- Public Speaking and Rhetorical Analysis, COM 180
- Identity Exploration
- Interpersonal Communication
- Spiritual Mentorship