Meet the Faculty
Ronald P. "Ron" Conlin
Assistant Professor of Marketing
- Ph.D., Organizational Leadership, Pepperdine University, 2016
- M.B.A., University of Wisconsin, 1987
- M.A., University of Wisconsin, 1987
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, 1984
- Principles of Marketing
- Marketing Research
- "Quality In, Quality Out. The importance of data quality in advertising decision making." Quirk's Marketing Research Review, April 2009
- "Audit Committee Best Practices." The Corporate Board, May 2005.
- "Profit, Thy Name is Woman." The Miller-McCune Research Essay. March 2009.
- "Goodyear Advertising Research: Past Present and Future". Journal of Advertising Research, May 1994