Meet the Faculty
Professor of Economics and Finance
Divisional Dean, Business Administration Division
- Ph.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 1988
- "Bloomberg Education Initiative," Tsao Foundation, Private grant for $300,000.00.
- Internationally recognized expert on professional sports stadium financing.
- Olympic studies
- Misch, M.B., Baim, D. (2016). Using Small Baskets of Financial Assets to Estimate Exchange Rates: The Argentine Experience. Graziadio Business Review, 19(2).
- "The Impact of Olympic Sponsorship on Domestic vs. Foreign Sponsoring Firms," Baim, D. (Presenter & Author), Goukasian, L., Misch, M.B., 7th International Sports Business Symposium (2016), Lillehammer, Norway.
- Baim, D., Goukasian, L., Misch, M.B. (2015). Olympic Sponsorships, Stock Prices, and Trading Activities. International Journal of Sports Finance, 10(2), 176-195.
- Baim, Dean and Misch, Marilyn Beijing Olympics 2008: What Kind of Games Do You Want to Play? Review of Business Research, Volume 8, Number 6, November 2008
- Sports Stadiums as a Municipal Investment, 1994., 1994
- Ph.D. dissertation: 1988. Home Field Advantage, Municipal Subsidies to Professional Sports Teams., 1988