Dean of Seaver College
Instructions for Student
- The application for the Faculty-Staff Scholarship is electronic. Click here to apply now.
- Before you begin the application:
- Collect your most current academic information (e.g. GPA, units taken).
- Arrange for two (2) faculty or staff recommendations. One of these recommendations should be from a professor whose class you are currently attending.
- The mission of Pepperdine is to strengthen student lives of purpose, service, and leadership. In 1500 characters or less share a personal experience from the past year at Pepperdine that demonstrates how you have developed one of these three values.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in the Spring semester, be returning as a full-time student in the Fall, and have completed at least 12 units at Pepperdine University.
- The Admissions and Scholarship Committee will select Faculty-Staff Scholars based on merit, including academic performance and recommendations. Applications that are incomplete or missing any of the requested information will not be considered. Past awards have gone to qualified students with a 3.5 GPA or above.
- Scholarship awards are made for one year only (2013-2014). Previous awardees may reapply. The monetary award from the scholarship is applied to the applicant's tuition and the total aid may not exceed the cost of tuition.
- Completed applications, including the faculty/staff recommendations, are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 15, 2013.
If you have any questions, contact the Faculty-Staff Scholarship representative for your division:
|International Studies and Languages