Meet the Faculty
Professor of Economics
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.), 1985
- B.A., UCLA, 1981, Phi Beta Kappa
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Analysis
- Game Theory
- Excellence in Teaching Award, IUPUI Athletic Department, 1999 and 2000
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Omicron Delta Epsilon International Honor Society in Economics, 1997
- Economics Department Fellowship, M.I.T., 1981, 1982
- RESEARCH: Microeconomic Theory, General-Equilibrium Theory, Game Theory
- Eliminating Sunspot Effects in Overlapping Generations Models, Economics Letters, Volume 117, 828-830, 2012.
- Quasi Equilibria for Growth Economies, Economics Letters, Volume 105, 197-199, 2009.
- "Virtual Determinacy in Overlapping Generations Models," Econometrica, Vol. 77, 235-247, 2009
- Virtual Determinacy Among Overlapping Generations, Proceedings for the 2002 North American Summer Meetings of the Econometric Society, 2002.
- General Equilibrium When Economic Growth Exceeds Discounting, Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 90, 141-162, 2000.
- Robustness of Optimal Equilibrium Among Overlapping Generations, Economic Theory, Vol. 14, 311-330, 1999.
- Equilibrium for Overlapping Generations in Continuous Time, Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 70, 364-390, 1996.
- Existence of a Pareto-optimal Equilibrium in Nearly-stationary Overlapping-generations Economies, Economic Theory, Vol. 5, 247-261, 1995.
- Robust Asset Prices With Bubbles, Economics Letters, Vol. 50, 349-354, 1995.
- A Benchmark for Comparative Dynamics and Determinacy in Overlapping-generations Economies, Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 52, 268-303, 1990.
- Arc-connectedness of the Set of Efficient Allocations in Overlapping-generations Economies, Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 49, 179-188, 1989.
- On the Existence of Price Equilibria in Dynamic Economies, Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 44, 281-300, 1988.
- Inactive Transfer Policies and Efficiency in General Overlapping-Generations Economies, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Vol. 16, 201-222, 1987.