Meet the Faculty
Associate Professor of Business Law
- J.D., Texas Tech University, 1977
- M.B.A., Eastern Illinois University, 1972
- B.S., Eastern Illinois University, 1971
- Financial Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- Legal Environment of International Business
- Former Minister, Simi and Camarillo Churches of Christ
- Alternate dispute resolution
- Corporate governance and social responsibility
- Labor law
- Whitney, L. Keith and Goukasian, L. Corporate Socially Responsible Firms Perform Well? Evidence from Financial and Operating Performances, 2008
- Whitney, Keith. Corporate Governance and Stock Valuations
- Articles published include an article on The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1994.
- Co-authored a book entitled, Living with God.