Meet the Faculty
Jere E. Yates
Professor Emeritus of Organizational Behavior and Management
- Ph.D., Boston University, 1968
- M.A., M.Th., Harding University Graduate School of Religion, 1966
- B.A., Harding University, 1963
- Human Relations and Values
- Management Theory and Practice
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Ethics, Living Issues in Ethics
- Service Leadership
- Book, Managing Stress, was selected by the AMA as its membership book in 1979
- Irvine Foundation Fellow, 1993 and 1994.
- Sears-Roebuck Fellow, 1990-91.
- Leaders in Education
- Outstanding Young Men of America
- Who's Who in America
- Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Who's Who in California
- Selected Faculty Member of the Year, Society for the Advancement of Management, 1987
- Stress management and professional ethics.